Canada is undoubtedly one of the best places to live in. Thousands of people come here every year to pursue their dream careers.
Unfortunately, many people lack skills or expertise and they end up working at minimum wages.
But with the right certifications and guidance, you can uplift your career and skills. Various learning institutes in Canada help individuals to help them with placements and promotions.
Read this article to learn more!
Why do Certifications Matter?
Certifications enhance your skill set and play a vital role in your career. Leadership, creativity, communication, and data analytics are just some of the skills that can be developed through certification programs. Moreover, employers seek candidates with a high skill set, and certifications can provide an extra edge over competitors in job placements.
Top Certifications in Canada
- IT Certifications: IT is the highest-paying and evergreen career in Canada. Since it’s a field that requires professionalism and accountability. Institutes in Canada train individuals for IT jobs regardless of their past expertise or knowledge. Some key certifications are- Certified Professional Consultant (CPC), and Certified Master Consultant (CMC).
- Digital Marketing Certifications: Digital Marketing has become a major source of revenue for many organizations. You can enroll in various courses to develop skills as a reliable digital marketer. For example – SEO certifications or Graphic Designing.
- Human Resources Certifications: HR is an important job role that helps companies in building recruitment policies. They also help find the right candidate for the organization through their communication, analytical, and interpretation skills. If you’re looking for HR Certifications, you can go for Certified Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR). It is valid in nine provinces and three territories in Canada.
- Certified Business Analysis: BA plays a crucial role in achieving the desired results of a project. They possess skills that can be customized according to the requirement of a company like Project Managers or Product owners. You can start your career as a BA without any coding or technical skills. Register in Professional Consulting Accelerator Program (PCAP) to learn more.
- Skilled Trade Certifications: In Canada, skilled workers are well-paid, particularly in job roles such as electricians, plumbers, and carpenters. These roles require unique skills that the average person cannot possess. To become a skilled trade employee, one must work full-time as an apprentice for four to five years and pass a certification exam.
If you’re planning to move to Canada or are already here, you need to have a high skill set. Especially, if you want to earn a handsome salary and work recognition.
If you have five to six years of working experience and looking to get into IT,
You can register for our advance IT Consulting Programs that can help you to learn new skills and work as an independent consultant.